Do you want to build trust, increase morale, and create a more effective team?
There are many different kinds of teams — from inter-dependent teams in hospital ER’s to remote teams of engineering subject matter experts. Words like virtual, international, mulit-generational, co-located, specialized, ad hoc, or cross-functional describe teams. A common purpose, trust, and support of one another forms individuals into a team. In our almost 30 years of facilitating team building sessions, we have seen the value of commitment, accountability and follow up.
Powerful team building happens in the purposeful work of solving a problem together in an atmosphere of trust. We have designed and facilitated team building events from one hour to one-week long. We have guided teams in deserts, on mountains, in kayaks, on boats, board rooms, and kitchens, and yes — in ordinary conference rooms.
Highly customized, each team building activity typically includes the following steps:
- The Bader Group interviews the participants to gauge their motivational level, business challenges, and needs
- Relevant survey results and metrics are reviews to lay the foundation for accountability and follow-up.
- The Bader Group creates a design based on the goals of the teambuilding
- The client approves the plan and logistics are finalized
- Open and clear communications to all participants are distributed and pre-work or other tasks are assigned so that everyone arrives to the team building sessions informed, enthusiastic, and motivated.
- The teambuilding is facilitated by experienced Bader Group facilitators with full participation by all.
- The Bader Group facilitators guide the participants to glean insights and form actions for immediate workplace application.
- Outcomes and follow up are agreed upon to sustain the team progress made.
Call on us for a conversation on how we can assist you team to:
- Increase Collaboration and Creativity
- Build or Restore Trust
- Meet their Goals more effectively